Ittiam and Silicon Philosophies Collaborate to Demonstrate Cinema Craft 4K H.265 (HEVC) and Ultra HD Blu-Ray Encoder Products at IBC 2015

August 25, 2015

Ittiam Systems, a leading provider of solutions to the Broadcast Media Industry and Silicon Philosophies, makers of Cinema Craft Encoders (CCE) and one of the leading providers of MPEG2 and H.264 software geared towards the Video Home Entertainment market, have forged a strategic alliance - thanks to Ittiam’s H.265 Encoding technology.

Adapting Ittiam’s i265-PQ software technology for Intel x86 processors, Cinema Craft products are currently capable of producing Pristine Quality H.265/HEVC outputs, with the superior quality and speed for which they are highly recognized.

“We recognize Ittiam’s potential, plus their technological achievements and respect them as an extremely innovative company. Our collaboration positively enhances the Cinema Craft brand and should extend its reach and stabilize our foothold in the post production environment, while creating mutual opportunities for both companies,” said Silicon Philosophies’ CEO, Miguel Clarke.

“We are excited to work with Silicon Philosophies and welcome them to our family of partners for Ittiam’s H.265 Encoders. The Video Home Entertainment market is very demanding of software tools and products like Cinema Craft have set the benchmarks for the best quality and performance for video encoding. Ittiam’s selection as the H.265 technology for Cinema Craft next generation encoders is a testament to our focus on both quality and performance,” said Shantanu Jha, SVP of Ittiam’s Broadcast Media Solutions business.

Ittiam’s Pristine Quality H.265 Encoder (i265-PQ), with support for up to 4:2:2 12-bit HDR encoding as well as Rec2020, BT.709 and SMPTE ST 2086, now achieves even higher levels of quality with improved noise and film grain preservation, and is ideal for Studio Quality Content Creation, Authoring, Post Production, Mezzanine Formats, Storage and Distribution. Cinema Craft 4K encoder, powered by Ittiam’s i265-PQ will be demonstrated at IBC 2015 in Ittiam’s booth 1.F61.

See press release on BusinessWire

Comments

japan.comp234's picture
Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/08/2017 - 07:33

An entrancing talk is quality remark. I believe that it is best to compose additional on this matter, it won't be an unthinkable point however for the most part individuals are insufficient to chat on such themes. To the following. Salud songs lyrics

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/08/2017 - 09:43

Sub image view is a magnifier exclusive for CC-HDe. There are six Sub image views: Type, Size, and Mode settings can be set independently for each of them

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/15/2017 - 09:03

On the off chance that you set out to make me think today; mission achieved! I truly like you're composing style and how you express your thoughts. Much thanks to you. The Navian

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/01/2017 - 10:39

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. guest posts

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 08/18/2017 - 10:47

On the off chance that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing extraordinary substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their compositions. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. best kitten food brands

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 07/14/2017 - 04:18

I am glad to discover this post extremely valuable for me, as it contains part of data. I generally like to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Our Website

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sat, 07/15/2017 - 05:44

Just seek to say ones substance can be as unbelievable. This clarity with your post is magnificent and that i may believe you're a master for this issue. High caliber alongside your agree grant me to grab your present provide for keep altered by utilizing drawing nearer blog entry. You're the best many alongside you ought to go on the pleasurable take care of business. dropshipping suppliers

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sun, 07/16/2017 - 12:25

Incredible data on your web journal, thank you for setting aside an ideal opportunity to impart to us. Stunning understanding you have on this current, it's decent to discover a site that subtle elements such a great amount of data about diverse specialists. xeroxhost.com

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sun, 07/23/2017 - 11:38

Much obliged for setting aside an ideal opportunity to talk about that, I feel unequivocally about this thus truly like becoming acquainted with additional on this sort of field. Do you psyche overhauling your blog entry with extra understanding? It ought to be truly helpful for every one of us. designer bags on sale online

peterseo's picture
Submitted by peterseo on Fri, 07/28/2017 - 09:39

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, kush clothing

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Thu, 08/03/2017 - 09:29

Hi I am so charmed I found your online journal, I truly found you by misstep, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could simply get a kick out of the chance to say thank for an enormous post and an overall captivating site. Kindly do keep up the immense work. instagram bios I cherish the way you compose and share your specialty! Exceptionally fascinating and distinctive! Keep it coming!

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/15/2017 - 05:40

I truly inspired after read this on account of some quality work and instructive musings . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the author and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. propertymarket.com.mt

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sat, 07/01/2017 - 04:22

I was surfing net and luckily ran over this site and discovered exceptionally intriguing stuff here. Its truly amusing to peruse. I delighted in a considerable measure. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this magnificent data. visit here

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 07/14/2017 - 08:50

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! stream TV

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sat, 07/22/2017 - 05:22

I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. mr coffee frappe maker

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Wed, 07/26/2017 - 02:23

Much obliged to you for some other educational web journal. Where else would I be able to understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have a mission that I'm a little while ago chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data. Popular songs

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 07/31/2017 - 08:18

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. sadia ashraf