Ittiam and Silicon Philosophies Collaborate to Demonstrate Cinema Craft 4K H.265 (HEVC) and Ultra HD Blu-Ray Encoder Products at IBC 2015

August 25, 2015

Ittiam Systems, a leading provider of solutions to the Broadcast Media Industry and Silicon Philosophies, makers of Cinema Craft Encoders (CCE) and one of the leading providers of MPEG2 and H.264 software geared towards the Video Home Entertainment market, have forged a strategic alliance - thanks to Ittiam’s H.265 Encoding technology.

Adapting Ittiam’s i265-PQ software technology for Intel x86 processors, Cinema Craft products are currently capable of producing Pristine Quality H.265/HEVC outputs, with the superior quality and speed for which they are highly recognized.

“We recognize Ittiam’s potential, plus their technological achievements and respect them as an extremely innovative company. Our collaboration positively enhances the Cinema Craft brand and should extend its reach and stabilize our foothold in the post production environment, while creating mutual opportunities for both companies,” said Silicon Philosophies’ CEO, Miguel Clarke.

“We are excited to work with Silicon Philosophies and welcome them to our family of partners for Ittiam’s H.265 Encoders. The Video Home Entertainment market is very demanding of software tools and products like Cinema Craft have set the benchmarks for the best quality and performance for video encoding. Ittiam’s selection as the H.265 technology for Cinema Craft next generation encoders is a testament to our focus on both quality and performance,” said Shantanu Jha, SVP of Ittiam’s Broadcast Media Solutions business.

Ittiam’s Pristine Quality H.265 Encoder (i265-PQ), with support for up to 4:2:2 12-bit HDR encoding as well as Rec2020, BT.709 and SMPTE ST 2086, now achieves even higher levels of quality with improved noise and film grain preservation, and is ideal for Studio Quality Content Creation, Authoring, Post Production, Mezzanine Formats, Storage and Distribution. Cinema Craft 4K encoder, powered by Ittiam’s i265-PQ will be demonstrated at IBC 2015 in Ittiam’s booth 1.F61.

See press release on BusinessWire

Comments

japan.comp234's picture
Submitted by japan.comp234 on Wed, 07/26/2017 - 02:23

Much obliged to you for some other educational web journal. Where else would I be able to understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have a mission that I'm a little while ago chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data. Popular songs

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 07/31/2017 - 08:18

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. sadia ashraf

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 08/18/2017 - 07:32

If it's not too much trouble let me know in case you're searching for an article essayist for your site. You have some truly extraordinary posts and I feel I would be a decent resource. In the event that you ever need to take a percentage of the heap off, I'd completely love to compose some material for your web journal in return for a connection back to mine. If it's not too much trouble send me an email if intrigued. Much obliged to you! http://scalar.usc.edu/works/articles-1/7-pros-and-cons-of-buying-a-platform-bed-frame-with-storage

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 07/31/2017 - 08:18

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 05:13

I was surfing net and luckily ran over this site and discovered extremely fascinating stuff here. Its truly amusing to peruse. I delighted in a ton. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this magnificent data. chota bheem games

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Thu, 08/17/2017 - 04:05

Much obliged for setting aside an ideal opportunity to talk about that, I feel firmly about this thus truly like becoming acquainted with additional on this sort of field. Do you psyche overhauling your blog entry with extra understanding? It ought to be truly valuable for every one of us. these locations

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Thu, 10/12/2017 - 04:17

that is one of these top notch useful resource which you are offering and you provide it away without spending a dime. i like seeing weblog that recognize the fee. Im glad to have located this publish as its such an exciting one! i am alwayslooking for satisfactory posts and articles so i assume im lucky to have located this! i hope you may be adding greater in the destiny... internet marketing services

shams33's picture
Submitted by shams33 on Sun, 08/13/2017 - 16:31

Emojiry is the largest online source for emoji meanings, synonyms, word games, example sentences, emoji phrases, emoji slang, images, platforms, apps, codes and more. With over 1,5 million emoji meanings, synonyms, and related words Emoji Thesaurus is helping people to improve their knowledge of emoji culture and use the emoji symbols on different digital platforms.

emoji dictionary

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 10/06/2017 - 08:35

Most likely this is a phenomenal post I got a ton of learning in the wake of perusing good fortunes. Subject of website is magnificent there is very nearly everything to peruse, Brilliant post. usedcarexport.com

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 10/16/2017 - 09:11

I simply determined this weblog and feature high hopes for it to preserve. preserve up the terrific work, its hard to find appropriate ones. i've brought to my favorites. thanks. Lighters

shams33's picture
Submitted by shams33 on Sat, 08/12/2017 - 17:18

Unlock iPhone 7+, 7, 6S+, 6S, SE, 6+, 6, 5, 5S, 5C, 4S and iPhone 4 with Apple official iPhone unlock, Easy 3 step process. Apple approved IMEI unlock codes, 100% Fair deal, no unlock, no charge. Why unlock your iPhone? switch to a cheaper SIM-only tariff. Got an upgrade?unlock your old iPhone and sell it or give it as a great gift. Low prices, fast service and money back guarantee.

how to unlock iphone 5

shams33's picture
Submitted by shams33 on Tue, 08/15/2017 - 16:03

One excellent thing to do during these troubling times is read some motivational trading quotes, inspirational trading quote, forex quote, trading quote from top traders, trading quotes, inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, forex friend loan quotes, best trading quotes, trader quote, forex quote, famous quotes who have been in your shoes and know the path to success

Forex Friend Loan Quotes

shams33's picture
Submitted by shams33 on Tue, 08/01/2017 - 15:33

Medical card AIA takaful termurah dan terbaik di pasaran, plan keluarga, suami isteri, individu, bayi dalam kandungan. Tiada had seumur hidup, had tahunan yang tinggi, Kemudahan swipe di hospital panel untuk kemasukan ke hospital. Tiada Deposit kemasukan hospital, tiada co-takaful tiada co-payment, GL 24 jam.

Sila hubungi

Mohd Nasri Ramli

019-3702629

takaful etiqa

shams33's picture
Submitted by shams33 on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 12:03

The Keefer is a multi purpose tool that allows you a better and easier solution to collecting your kief and pollen. The width and size of scraper and scooper gives better use and the ability to gather more . When it comes to the best weed grinder tools and accessories, this product provides a high quality and best user experience.

kief scraper

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/08/2017 - 05:13

Hi I am so charmed I found your online journal, I truly found you by error, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could simply get a kick out of the chance to say thank for a huge post and an inside and out enlivening site. Kindly do keep up the considerable work. Upcoming Mazda 6

shams33's picture
Submitted by shams33 on Wed, 08/23/2017 - 16:45

That seems, by all accounts, to be fantastic anyway i am as yet not very beyond any doubt that I like it.

best domain registrar

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Wed, 09/20/2017 - 02:19

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! relieve stress

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Wed, 10/04/2017 - 05:21

Positive site, where did u concoct the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to figure out what extra posts you incorporate. m2ufree.com

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 07/10/2017 - 03:03

This is only the data I am discovering all around. A debt of gratitude is in order for your web journal, I simply subscribe your site. This is a pleasant web journal.. internet TV

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 07/11/2017 - 10:21

Amazing online journal. I delighted in perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome! Webjobz.in