Ittiam and Silicon Philosophies Collaborate to Demonstrate Cinema Craft 4K H.265 (HEVC) and Ultra HD Blu-Ray Encoder Products at IBC 2015

August 25, 2015

Ittiam Systems, a leading provider of solutions to the Broadcast Media Industry and Silicon Philosophies, makers of Cinema Craft Encoders (CCE) and one of the leading providers of MPEG2 and H.264 software geared towards the Video Home Entertainment market, have forged a strategic alliance - thanks to Ittiam’s H.265 Encoding technology.

Adapting Ittiam’s i265-PQ software technology for Intel x86 processors, Cinema Craft products are currently capable of producing Pristine Quality H.265/HEVC outputs, with the superior quality and speed for which they are highly recognized.

“We recognize Ittiam’s potential, plus their technological achievements and respect them as an extremely innovative company. Our collaboration positively enhances the Cinema Craft brand and should extend its reach and stabilize our foothold in the post production environment, while creating mutual opportunities for both companies,” said Silicon Philosophies’ CEO, Miguel Clarke.

“We are excited to work with Silicon Philosophies and welcome them to our family of partners for Ittiam’s H.265 Encoders. The Video Home Entertainment market is very demanding of software tools and products like Cinema Craft have set the benchmarks for the best quality and performance for video encoding. Ittiam’s selection as the H.265 technology for Cinema Craft next generation encoders is a testament to our focus on both quality and performance,” said Shantanu Jha, SVP of Ittiam’s Broadcast Media Solutions business.

Ittiam’s Pristine Quality H.265 Encoder (i265-PQ), with support for up to 4:2:2 12-bit HDR encoding as well as Rec2020, BT.709 and SMPTE ST 2086, now achieves even higher levels of quality with improved noise and film grain preservation, and is ideal for Studio Quality Content Creation, Authoring, Post Production, Mezzanine Formats, Storage and Distribution. Cinema Craft 4K encoder, powered by Ittiam’s i265-PQ will be demonstrated at IBC 2015 in Ittiam’s booth 1.F61.

See press release on BusinessWire

Comments

japan.comp234's picture
Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/08/2017 - 07:33

An entrancing talk is quality remark. I believe that it is best to compose additional on this matter, it won't be an unthinkable point however for the most part individuals are insufficient to chat on such themes. To the following. Salud songs lyrics

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/08/2017 - 09:43

Sub image view is a magnifier exclusive for CC-HDe. There are six Sub image views: Type, Size, and Mode settings can be set independently for each of them

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/15/2017 - 09:03

On the off chance that you set out to make me think today; mission achieved! I truly like you're composing style and how you express your thoughts. Much thanks to you. The Navian

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/22/2017 - 05:33

phrases like "technical information" and "awesome customer service" are frequently used to describe the hands-on and courteous assist Silicon Philosophies presents their customers, allowing consciousness and timely delivery of projects. advertising Director & CEO, Miguel Clarke has devoted to "Capitalizing on our joint history and attractive our engineering partners and customers greater closely in choice making. Our synergetic and cohesive relationships will offer mutual growth, achievement and profitability as we maintain to positively effect the swiftly evolving multi-media industry".

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 08/25/2017 - 07:40

I truly inspired after read this on account of some quality work and educational musings . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the author and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. pof sign in

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 08/25/2017 - 09:14

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. volunteer Costa Rica Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. volunteer honduras

sirking79's picture
Submitted by sirking79 on Fri, 09/01/2017 - 06:24

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. 100 questions

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/01/2017 - 10:39

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. guest posts

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 08/18/2017 - 10:47

On the off chance that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing extraordinary substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their compositions. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. best kitten food brands

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Tue, 08/22/2017 - 02:59

I as of late went over your website and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't comprehend what to say with the exception of that I have appreciated perusing. Pleasant online journal. I will continue going to this web journal regularly. download freedom apk

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 08/25/2017 - 02:22

A debt of gratitude is in order for setting aside an ideal opportunity to examine this, I feel unequivocally about it and adoration adapting more on this subject. On the off chance that conceivable, as you pick up aptitude, would you psyche overhauling your web journal with additional data? It is to a great degree accommodating for me. best tourmaline flat iron

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 09/01/2017 - 07:11

Yes i am completely concurred with this article and i simply need say this article is extremely pleasant and exceptionally instructive article.I will make a point to be perusing your blog more. You made a decent point however I can't resist the urge to ponder, shouldn't something be said about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! weed store online

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 07:22

I truly thank you for the profitable information on this extraordinary subject and anticipate more incredible posts. You're the best to enjoy this magnificence article with me. I am welcoming it all that much! Anticipating another extraordinary article. Good fortunes to the creator! All the best! Blutzucker senken

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Fri, 07/14/2017 - 04:18

I am glad to discover this post extremely valuable for me, as it contains part of data. I generally like to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Our Website

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sat, 07/15/2017 - 05:44

Just seek to say ones substance can be as unbelievable. This clarity with your post is magnificent and that i may believe you're a master for this issue. High caliber alongside your agree grant me to grab your present provide for keep altered by utilizing drawing nearer blog entry. You're the best many alongside you ought to go on the pleasurable take care of business. dropshipping suppliers

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sun, 07/16/2017 - 12:25

Incredible data on your web journal, thank you for setting aside an ideal opportunity to impart to us. Stunning understanding you have on this current, it's decent to discover a site that subtle elements such a great amount of data about diverse specialists. xeroxhost.com

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Sun, 07/23/2017 - 11:38

Much obliged for setting aside an ideal opportunity to talk about that, I feel unequivocally about this thus truly like becoming acquainted with additional on this sort of field. Do you psyche overhauling your blog entry with extra understanding? It ought to be truly helpful for every one of us. designer bags on sale online

Submitted by japan.comp234 on Mon, 08/21/2017 - 05:41

It's proper time to make a few arrangements for the future and the time has come to be glad. I have perused this post and on the off chance that I might I be able to wish to propose you few intriguing things or guidance. Maybe you could compose next articles alluding to this article. I yearning to peruse considerably more things about it! northeast factory direct